Agra for Destination Wedding
Agra is a top wedding destination in India. The romantic allure of Taj Mahal, coupled with the timeless appeal of this historic city, attracts loving couples from all over the world for romantic destination weddings in Agra. Top quality wedding hotels in Agra, famous for warm traditional hospitality and authentic Mughlai cuisine, help make Agra weddings absolutely memorable.
Agra is located in the western part of the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It is situated about 210 km away from the national capital New Delhi.
- Agra witnesses four main seasons like the rest of north Indian plains, A very brief spring in March quickly gives way to summer that lasts from April to June.
- The hottest month is June with average daily temperature of 34 degree Celsius minimum and 43 degree Celsius maximum.
- Monsoon season lasts from July to September and witnesses heavy rains.
- The autumn months of October and November are much less hot and more pleasant. Winter season lasts from December to February. The coldest month is January with average daily temperature of 10 degree Celsius minimum and 22 degree Celsius maximum. Winter months are a great period for splendid destination weddings in Agra.
Agra is a world-famous tourist destination. It is very well-connected nationally and internationally. However, it does not have an airport of its own. But it still enjoys good connectivity due to excellent rail and road networks. The nearest national and international airport is in New Delhi.
- Agra ranks among Top 5 wedding destinations in I... Read more