Jim Corbett for Destination Wedding
A destination wedding at Jim Corbett, a pristine sanctuary with gurgling rivers and rich flora and fauna, is a dream come true for lovers of natural beauty and peace. Taking wedding vows in the lap of mother nature, with countless birds singing in the background, makes for truly magical Jim Corbett weddings.
Jim Corbett is located about 260 km away from New Delhi in the Nainital district of state of Uttarakhand in Northern India. It lies in a valley between the Shivalik ranges and the Lesser Himalayas. Its unique geography and topography makes it a very beautiful wedding destination in India.
- Like the rest of north Indian foothills, Jim Corbett also witnesses about five seasons, that makes it a perfect place for lovely destination weddings at Jim Corbett.
- Spring season from March to mid-April is followed by moderately hot Summer from mid-April to June.
- The hottest month is June with average daily temperature of 32 degree Celsius minimum and 40 degree Celsius maximum.
- Monsoon rains during July to September bring refreshing respite from heat but many of the park zones get closed due to the mating season of most animals as well as the risk of landslides.
- Monsoon season is followed by Autumn in October and November.
- Winter season lasts from December to February. While the daytime feels delightfully cool, the nights are often foggy and chilly, with temperatures dropping down to 5 degree Celsius.
Jim Corbett is well-connected by road and rail to most parts of India. It can be easily reached by car, bus or train. A car ride from Delhi takes about 6 hours. The neares... Read more