Fun, vibrant, joyous, and traditional—that’s the essence of almost every Haldi ceremony these days. Modern-day Haldi functions often take place together, where both the bride and groom are present and sacred turmeric is applied to them to ward off evil eyes. Apart from Phoolon ki Holi, friends use color, water, and even champagne to bathe the couple, making the ceremony downright amusing and exciting. And those candid pictures serve as a lifetime memory. Capturing minute details of all those joyous times and heartfelt emotions, Haldi photos instantly bring a smile to everyone’s face the moment they see them. If you are getting married, we recommend taking cues from these trending Haldi photoshoot poses for the bride and groom. These Haldi photoshoot ideas with friends and family are sure to make your event fun and memorable for a lifetime!
Haldi Poses for Solo Bride
We have curated some of the best bridal poses for Haldi to make your Punjabi, Marathi, Kerala, and other Indian weddings a lively fiesta. From Haldi brides showcasing their floral jewellery to brides-to-be laughing crazily as their friends and family go overboard with turmeric application, these Haldi photoshoot poses are surely the talk of the town right now.
Check them out!
1. Haldi pose for the bride showcasing her Mehendi charm!
2. The bride-to-be revealing her bridal Haldi jewellery which is as pretty as her
3. Every girl should bookmark this flower showering picture for her upcoming Haldi ceremony photography
4. This bride has got some swag!
5. A beautiful bride being applied dollop of Haldi by her friends and family!
6. For straight out of the movie Haldi photoshoot poses, take notes from these brides
7. This beautiful Navri doing Haldi Rasam in a gorgeous vibrant orange sari hasour heart!
8. A sweet and simple Pose from Pelli Kuthuru
9. Getting drenched is an uber-chic candid shot for your Haldi
10.Another candid of a bride rejoicing at her Chooda cum Haldi ceremony
These Haldi pictures of brides are a source of inspiration for your wedding rituals, so make sure to bookmark them.
Haldi Poses for Solo Groom
Single Haldi shots of the groom are equally enchanting as those of Haldi brides. For the groom’s Haldi photography, take inspiration from these pictures. From Haldi poses for the groom showcasing the boy getting attacked with all sorts of liquids to candid shots with beloved pets, these photos will surely uplift your mood.
11. When ‘Mujhe rangde, mujhe rangde’ is taken too seriously!
12. Can a groom be as crazy as this?
13. Being drenched in water is the Holygrail shot of every Haldi wedding photography
14. Getting plastered with turmeric paste is something the groom won’t forget ever
Every Haldi ceremony is incomplete without couple shots. Bride and groom Haldi function photos are reminiscent of the time spent together during the pre-wedding festivities. Looking for ideas for the couple photography for your Haldi function? Here are some Dulha Dulhan poses for major inspo.
16. We are in aweof this lovely couple posing on a bench adorned with flowers
17. Candid Haldi photography poses are incredible and for the right reasons
18. Let’s get drenched together!
19. Tum jo aaye zindagi mein, baat ban gayi
20. Who needs couple poses when the photographer captures the real moments?
21. This cool candid shot of Dulha Dulhan applying turmeric to each other is all about sheer love!
22. Check out this sassy couple ready to take our breath away with their swag
23. This bride and groom have their eyes set on each other forever!
24. One can’t overlook these fun Haldi poses for the bride and groom
25. A couple posing with a gorgeous backdrop for their Pithi ceremony
Haldi Poses with Sister/Bridesmaid
If it’s your sister’s wedding or you want inspiration for the bride’s sister poses for Haldi function, these Haldi photoshoot poses are your saviour.
26. Haldi poses with sisters or friends like these are adored by everyone
27. This photograph of bridesmaids wearing color-coordinated outfits is as pretty as a picture!
28. The glorious Haldi tribe!
29. Two gorgeous sisters don’t need a pose!
30. Bestfriends or sisters? Doesn’t matter if all you have is immense love for each other!
31. This shot is pure magic!
32. Something that doesn’t need a caption!
33. It’s all yellow, all fun!
34. Phoolon ki Holi
35. Something simple and serene to look at!
Haldi Poses with Family
Haldi group poses with family are always fun and emotional at the same time, just like the ones depicted below. These Haldi photoshoot poses are sure to drive inspiration.
36. Haldi fun with family is a memory engraved in the heart forever
37. Those Haldi vibes with siblings
38. Haldi photoshoot group poses are the best!
39. Family, friends, and your love together in a picture… what else do you need?
40. This Groom is having the time of his life at his Haldi ceremony
Haldi Poses with Groomsmen
Undoubtedly, Haldi poses with brothers and friends can’t be missed from the list of Haldi photoshoot ideas for an Indian wedding. Check out the Haldi photoshoot pictures with the groomsmen given below and jot down these ideas.
41. Masti with brothers and best pals on Haldi day
42. Nothing can be more fun than pouringchampagne on the groom on his Haldi
43. Moments of fun and love like this are rare
44. This groom getting drenched in liquor makes for one of the best candid shots for the wedding photo album
45. Whosoeversays Haldi moments are boring should look at this picture
Writing has always been Parul's true labor of love. And that's why she chose to be a writer despite qualifying as an engineer. As a writer, Parul contributes to renowned digital brands, omnichannel business platforms, and digital & print magazines. Her articles can be seen on several digital news portals, including Tribune, DD News, Bharat Times, and Outlook India.